Monday, December 31, 2012

The Gayest Music Video You'll See This Year

Jake Shears
I imagine I could have a rather good time spending a night with Jake Shears, one of the lead singers (along with Ana Matronic) of the very gay U.S. pop music group Scissor Sisters. He's gorgeous, has a great body and is openly gay. 

I first encountered the group when they released a disco version of Pink Floyd's 'Comfortably Numb' in 2004 (a song near and dear to Uncle P's heart for more reasons than I care to go into right now).

This year, Scissor Sisters had an unexpected hit with their rather silly (and totally NSFW) dance track "Let's Have a Kiki" thanks in part to Videodrome Discotheque's homemade video for the song. It may well be the single gayest thing (of many) that Uncle P saw in all of 2012 (and trust me, I saw some pretty gay stuff).

Without further ado, I give you Videodrome Discotheque's very gay (and very NSFW) video for "Let's Have a Kiki:"

SCISSOR SISTERS - "Let's Have A Kiki" (Custom Videodrome Discothèque Video Edit) from Videodrome Discothèque on Vimeo.

Happy New Year, readers! May 2013 find all of your dreams coming true.

More, anon.
Prospero

No comments: