Wednesday, December 5, 2012

A Night Off

That's not quite right. My brain doesn't hurt (well, no one's does, but that's a question for a biology blog) but it is a bit frazzely. The day job is fine - good, even. The holidays are under control though I'm really looking forward to 10 days off in a few weeks. 

The only news story that caught my eye was out of the Midwest and I commented on the JTMF Facebook page. I decided to take a night to attend to some of my long-neglected personal writing.

I hate leaving so much blank space on the page. It makes me feel like I'm being cheating myself  (and wasting your time on such a nothing post). But the truth is, neglecting my personal writing is cheating myself and the world doesn't revolve around me. Unless I say so, and tonight it does. 

Here's some pure, unadulterated idiocy and nonsense to make you laugh (or not - how should I know, anyway?). Okay. Love you. Bye.





The first time I saw that sketch, I nearly wet myself laughing.





More, anon.
Prospero

1 comment:

Stephen said...

You Just Give & Give