Thursday, September 13, 2012

A Few Nights Away

So, Uncle P is off to fabulous Miami for a business trip this weekend, which means I won't be posting tomorrow or Saturday. And while I will be in one of the gayest cities in Florida, I am there for work, so play time will be restricted to Friday and Saturday evenings. Of course, 'playtime' on a business trip means hanging out with co-workers, so I won't be able to get into too much trouble. Miami is a city for old Jews and hot, young gay boys and since I fall somewhere in between (yeah, I know...), I doubt there'll be too many opportunities for real trouble, anyway.

Still, maybe I'll get lucky and find Adam Rodriguez and Jonathan Togo still hanging around, looking for someone... I mean, something to do. David Caruso... not so much.



I'll be back on Sunday.

More, anon.
Prospero.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a fun time! Don't schvitz (???) too much.