Sunday, February 15, 2009

The Weirdest Thing You'll See This Week


Okay - I know there's some weird-ass crap out there in the cyberverse, but I stumbled upon this site a few weeks ago and I just can't quite wrap my head around it. Boytaur.net is a site where people take hot guys and photoshop them into centaurs. Seriously. Just look at this picture above.

I'm sorry, but I just don't get it. I suppose there's the whole fantasy geek angle. And the guys they use are hot enough. But seriously... is anyone actually getting off on this stuff?
I suppose there are all sorts of weird scenes and fetishes out there. And the Internet seems to be the place to find them. And before you start calling me a prude or something in the comments, you have to admit, this is just weird.
I'll be back with my review of Friday the 13th tomorrow. Hope you all had a great Valentine's Day and for those of you off tomorrow, have a great President's Day.
More, anon.
Prospero

No comments: