Wednesday, August 3, 2011

That Toddlin' Town






I was finally able to upload some photos from last week's trip to the Windy City.

That's Uncle P taking his own picture in the reflection of "The Bean."












Can you spot Uncle P in the bean?

















The Millennium Park Amphitheater, designed by Frank Geary.












Half of the Crown Fountain.
















The Navy Pier Ferris wheel.

















My own picture of Marylin on Michigan Ave.

















What the...?






















Meet "Sue" -- the most complete T-Rex skeleton in the world. She's on display at the Chicago Field Museum of Natural History.












Uncle P and the fabulous Stephen Rader finally meet after 4 years of mutual admiration. We had an amazing evening of barhopping in Boys Town that night...





My Facebook friends can see more of my Second City Adventure. I'll be back soon with a new installment of The Gayest Thing...

More, anon.
Prospero

No comments: