Sunday, May 22, 2011

A Trailer Quickie



So, there's a new trailer for Green Lantern, DC's answer to Captain America. It stars my #3 obsession* Ryan Reynolds as Hal Jordan, the first human chosen to be a protector of the Universe. Or something - Green Lantern was not one of my favorite DC characters and I actually know very little about him, other than he is one of hundreds of Green Lanterns throughout the Universe.

Reynolds is a Canadian hottie who worked his way through the Hollywood system, starting with the abysmal TV sitcom "Two Guys, a Girl and a Pizza Place" which also starred the much-hotter-at-the-time Richard Ruccolo (All Over the Guy) and adorably gorgeous "Castle" and Slither star, Nathan Fillion. Sadly, Ruccolo's career seems to have stalled while Reynolds' and Fillion's  have taken stratospheric leaps.

Anyway, Green Lantern opens June 17th, the weekend before Die Mommie Die!, which means I may actually get to see it before hell week begins. Here's the newest trailer, via Yahoo!Movies:



And in case you're wondering, my top five obsessions are:

1. Jason Statham
2. Chris Evans
3. Ryan Reynolds
4. Bradley Cooper
5. John Cena (Yeah, I know...)
And a Special Mention to Nathan Fillion...

More, anon.
Prospero

1 comment:

Employment Experts said...

This trailer made me actually wants to go and see it.