Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Bugs Bunny, This Ain't


Just for some end-of-the-month weirdness, I thought I'd share the very demented but hysterically funny short film embedded below. I actually found it last week but I have been holding onto it for just the right time. And now seems as good as any.

Carrot Vs Ninja, by Cedric Nicolas-Troyan is described as "A quick tale of violence" but I promise it is so much more than that brief description lets on. This twisted little horror film is just the thing to usher in the summer.


If you've been reading me with any regularity, I know you'll love Carrot Vs Ninja as much as I do. Please enjoy (via):




Carrot vs Ninja from Cedric Nicolas-Troyan on Vimeo.

I feel I must meet this filmmaker. We probably would have lots and lots to talk about... And is it just me or does the actor playing Carrot have a Brad Pitt/Johnnie Knoxville sexy vibe going on?

More, anon.
Prospero

4 comments:

Pax Romano said...

Loved it!

Pax Romano said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Stephen said...

Truly Demented...

Oglasi posao said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.