Sunday, April 19, 2009

One Last NOM Response

I had a very LGBT weekend. Friday, I attended a performance of Tony Kushner's Angels in America: Millenium Approaches. Saturday, I spent most of the day casting the JTMF production of Paul Rudnick's The Most Fabulous Story Ever Told. I'm almost spent, but still have enough energy to share these videos with you.

Via Towleroad, this hilarious response to the NOM's ridiculous "Gathering Storm;"


And also via Towleroad, this terrific video for the Swedish pop group Adrian Lux's latest single, "Can't Sleep:"


I am very tired... I'll be reviewing a few DVDs soon. Stick with me, folks. My annual Spring Madness (i.e. The JTMF Event and my visit to Sis in FL) is about to commence, so posts may be a bit sporadic from now until July.

More, anon.
Prospero

No comments: