Sunday, December 19, 2010

Too Tired


I must admit that I am rather pleased to see 2010 come to a close. It was a rather tumultuous year for Uncle P, and I'm not sorry to see it go From unexpected (though ultimately welcome) home renovations to health scares and artistic challenges, 2010 was a hell of a year.

And while I was actually able to finish my holiday shopping yesterday, there's still a ton of wrapping to be done, not mention cleaning; cooking; food shopping and assorted falderal to attend to before the year is officially over. And let's not forget that 2010 was the Summer of Movies That Sucked (and the year that Good Movies Didn't Play Here). 

I may have had my first gift exchange today, but I still seem to have very little Christmas Spirit this year... Maybe I'm just tired.

I have the week between Christmas and New Year's off again this year. I hope it will serve as a sort of rejuvenation. Or at least a week to sleep late and finish the first draft of my latest screenplay.Either way, I find myself with little of interest to talk about tonight. And that's not really a bad thing... just a reminder that I need to concentrate on other facets of life. And as a certain Homemaking Diva would say. "That's a good thing!" Or is it? I don't know. As I've said, I'm tired...

More, anon.
Prospero

No comments: