Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A Quickie

Corny Collins: "It's Hairspray!" (click Corny's pompadour to embiggem)

I'm uploading pictures tonight, so I thought the very least I could was to give you another teaser.

Since everyone has already posted them on Facebook, I'm going to post a whole album of Hairspray pictures tomorrow. We rehearsed tonight and I'm tired and lazy and still not recovered from a rather grueling (though in the end, worth it) hell week. 

I do hope there's a picture of me riding the hot dog cart in my second costume and wig.

If you're so inclined, you can read our only local review (so far) here. The reviewer seemed to either forget or ignore JTMF but she liked the show, so I'll give her a pass. I promise to stop talking about it, soon (don't worry, Jeffrey will take it's place in a few weeks). Anyway - I'm off to finish downloading the rest of the pictures.

More, anon.
Prospero

No comments: