Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Experimentation in Progress

Not Actually Uncle P

So I started playing with the blog's look today. I am definitely NOT finished. This particular format is much like my original layout, though the colors are more like my most recent. I kind of like the fonts, but the layout and colors are BORING!

I'm going to play around  with it a bit tonight, though I probably won't save anything for a few days, in the hopes that you all tell me you hate this look as much as I do.

Of course, if I do make changes tonight, I'll be sure to up date you on them. I'm doing some creative stretching. I may have mentioned that I need a jump start (or something).

 Ever feel like the world is a very strange and unfamiliar place? One would think that at my age, that wouldn't be an issue. But at times, the world seems completely alien and unreasonably random; an unknowable and illogical place where nothing we do has any meaning at all. I may have mentioned my bout with depression in the 90's and how therapy was the best thing I ever did for myself. This is not that.  This, I think, is simple restlessness. A need for change and hopefully, growth. I'm just starting a little small... "Baby steps!"



More, anon (maybe even more anon than usual)
Prospero

No comments: