Friday, June 15, 2012

Grrrrrr!!

What I'd Like to Do to My PC
So, last night, I came home from rehearsal for Jeffrey, all ready to blog about what a great rehearsal we'd had. I turned on my computer and then went and poured my self a drink. When I got back, I had a start-up error. Okay. Not the end of the world. I clicked to re-start. The machine whirred and clicked until I got a message that said "Windows could not start. Press Enter to run start-up diagnostic." After an hour... "No errors found. Please re-start."  You can already  see where this is going, can't you? So, long story very short - I don't know when I'll be blogging from home or with any regularity for a while. If my computer is un-fixable, it may be quite a while because I simply can't afford a new one right now. In the meantime, I'll do my best to post from the day-job.



More (hopefully), anon.
Prospero

No comments: