Monday, April 16, 2012

The Gayest Things You'll See This Week ( Probably NSFW Version)

Where's Uncle P? (click on Tracy Turnblad's wig to embiggen)

So, the first four performances are just memories. We are off tonight and most of the week (we do have a brush-up scheduled) and and by not jamming my toes into those "Cruel Shoes," my feet like they've died  and gone to Foot Heaven.

This picture was taken during curtain call, though I'm not sure at which performance. Think of it as a teaser for next week. This rather terrific cast of very attractive young folks with loads of talent, working alongside a trio of what they must think of as "Golden Oldies" (who between us have more shows under our belts than the other 29 cast members combined) has managed to become a show-family, at last. I see a young version of myself in them and I feel compelled to tell them to get out before it's too late. But would they listen? No. When it works, it's better than any artificial high there is and I'm afraid it's even more addictive than crack. Every single one of them is hooked for life, now.

Anyway, I'm being lazy (because tonight I'm just plain tired) and writing about three very different, but very gay videos I found at one of my usual haunts and thought worthy of sharing with those of you who may not have seen them.


Is This What They Mean by 'Sexting'?
First up is Jonny 'The Gay Pimp' McGovern's latest music videos for the singles, "#TOTDF" and "Man Areas" (Totally NSFW) from his album The Gayest of All Time. I've posted videos from Jonny before, and you might know him as a member of the 3-season Logo show "The Big Gay Sketch Comedy Show."  Featuring outrageously hilarious lyrics, a usually good dance beat and lots of semi-clothed men in flagrant displays of PDAs, Jonny's videos are always fun and sexy (via):



Now that's pretty gay.  But the next one is even gayer and a little naughtier (via):


This next clip is from the HBO series "Game of Thrones," based on George R.R. Martin's novel. Last week, Michael Offutt offered up (I love unintentional alliteration) his thought's on Martin's gay characters Renly and Loras and today, Towleroad posted this almost-steamy clip. You might get away with watching this one at work by saying you're just catching up on the show, but I still can't recommend it for most workplaces.


As much as I'd love to see this show, I just can't see paying for a premium channel that only has one or two shows I'd want to see. Besides, I simply don't have the time to invest in another series. Hairspray hasn't closed and I'm already working on publicity for Jeffrey, the JTMF 10th Anniversary show. I'm so glad this is the day job's slow period.

More, anon.
Prospero

1 comment:

Jon DeepBlue said...

So happy to hear that everything is going great. Wish I could be there!
Yes, there's no better drug than the stage!!! Even better than... well, do I really need to say it?

;)~
Hugs
Jon