Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Zombie Ink


Long time readers know that Uncle P has some (and wants more) ink. Tattoos truly are addictive. I have three, currently; one on each calf and another on my hip. All are in black ink, though one has a spot of color. I want a full color one, though. I'm thinking on my inner forearm, next. I just need to decide what I want. For most folks, tattoos are deeply personal. Mine all have symbols which reflect my personal philosophy. But I'm thinking my next one will be something fun... maybe even a zombie tatt. Of course, I would never get a full body tattoo, like Rick "Zombie Boy" Genest (above), currently the model for designer Thierry Mugler. Rick can also be seen in Lady Gaga's "Born This Way" video and in the DermaBlend commercial embedded at the end of this post.

Still, I'm not sure what kind of zombie ink I should get. Take a look at some of the examples I've found and let me know what you think. You know I love your feedback.











Now this is a rather gruesome, if realistically rendered tattoo. Still, I'm not sure it's right for me.





























This one's a little more cartoony, don't you think? Plus, I don't really see myself wearing the dog collar.
































Another cartoony zombie tatt. Is she eating her own hand? I don't get it.































Here's version of the poster from Lucio Fulci's Zombie. I don't know that I'd want a wormy eye permanently inked on my body.






























While Elvis was hella hot in his '69 Comeback Special, I don't think a zombie version of him is something I'd want on my skin...

























Hello No!




















Goodbye, Norma Jean.

































Um... no.



































Interesting, but still not quite what I'm looking for.




















Whatever I decide upon, it's good to know that DermaBlend has me covered (literally):



More, anon.
Prospero

No comments: