Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Gayest Thing You'll See This Week


The always hilarious Amy Sedaris ("Strangers with Candy") has a new book out; "Simple Times: Crafts for Poor People." Amy and her brother David are probably two of the funniest people on the planet and whether she's making clothes for rabbits or doling out hints for hosting fabulous parties, Amy's totally off the wall humor never fails to make me laugh until my stomach hurts. If you've ever seen her on Letterman, then you know exactly what I'm talking about.

In the clip below, Amy and a friend demonstrate a tip from her book. How she, her assistant and the camera operator got through this without cracking up is beyond me. I can only imagine it involved multiple takes and a whole lot of hot dogs. Ladies and germs, I give you (via) "Amy Sedaris Makes Hot Dogs on a Rake:"



More, anon.
Prospero

2 comments:

Prospero said...

Oh, Mrs. Pine... how I miss you! Let's get together soon, please!

Prospero said...
This comment has been removed by the author.