Thursday, May 13, 2010

The JTMF "Sordid Lives" Poster


I love our poster for Sordid Lives almost as much as I loved last year's poster for The Most Fabulous Story Ever Told. You can click the image to enlarge it and see more details

We are well into rehearsals now and I am just thrilled with my cast. And of course, the play is just hilarious. As our producer so succinctly put it, "Driving Miss Daisy, it ain't."

Tickets are on sale now. To order yours, go to the JTMF website, www.jtmf.org or call the Kelsey Box Office at 609-570-3333. And if you can't attend, but want to make a donation, you can do so securely via PayPal, right on our site (you can also see Uncle P in full drag if you click the link to our blog -- but don't say you weren't warned).

Some of our cast and crew will be attending events at New Hope Pride in New Hope, PA this weekend. Look for our bright pink T-shirts and don't be afraid to ask us about the show; we won't bite (unless, of course, you ask us to).

More, anon.
Prospero

2 comments:

Stephen said...

Uncle P,
I love the poster too!
You are so lucky. What a great piece to do...I bet rehearsals are a blast!
My verifictaion word is bearsop

Prospero said...

Somehow, 'bearsop' seems a most appropriate verification word for us...