Tuesday, September 28, 2010

More Inappropriateness

I had so much fun he last time I posted about Inappropriate Soundtracks, I thought I'd share some more with you. Of course, part of that comes out of my being so tired, I really don't have a whole lot else to talk about. Once the show is over and I get back to more regular schedule, you can expect more of my usual.

Now, I'm sure you're all sick to death of hearing about Top Girls (though I'll be posting about it at least one more time before the show closes) and I haven't seen a movie in what seems like 10,000 years and I haven't seen enough of the new fall TV season to review any of the new shows properly (though I think I'll be talking about "The Event" once I've seen the second episode). So, rather than tax my own brain by trying to be witty and clever about nothing, here are some more Inappropriate Soundtrack clips that made me laugh. Oh, and our very evil clown friend there? Just something to grab your attention while I blather on about nonsense. Enjoy:

Close Encounters of the Third Kind


The Fugitive


Blade Runner


The Road Warrior


The Terminator


And finally, here's an entire Inappropriate Trailer:



Now we finally know where Jigsaw got his start...

More nonsense, anon.
Prospero

No comments: