Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Gayest Thing You'll See This Week


I know I talked about Lady Gaga recently, and said I really wasn't familiar with her music. But when Ozzie Osbourne comes out and says he likes her, I suppose one has to pay attention (ahem).

Tonight, (via) I saw the very, very gay video for her newest release "Teeth." And you know what? I really liked the song (of course, I had to watch the video about three times before I actually paid attention the music...). I guess I have to check her other stuff out, now. You can check out Gaga's Vampire-themed hotness for yourself, below (may be NSFW):



Gives a whole new meaning to the phrase "Bite Me," doesn't it?

And speaking of The Gayest Thing, gay dating site ManCrunch has offered the below commercial (also via) to CBS for airing during the Superbowl. If anyone at CBS has half a brain, they'll air it:



Finally, while on the subject of CBS and Superbowl ads, I went to their site last night and posted the following on their feedback page:

"As a fan of many fine CBS programs, it saddens me that your network has chosen to air an ad paid for by the hate group, Focus On the Family during your Superbowl broadcast. While your company may not find the ad's contents objectionable, you should find its creators' values exceptionally objectionable. By accepting this ad, you are giving support and credence to an organization whose main focus is to discriminate against the LGBT community, block civil rights and destroy the lives of millions of LGBT citizens. Shame on you, CBS. If the ad airs as scheduled, you can be assured that you will lose millions of LGBT viewers, as well as their friends and family members. Is the temporary revenue you gain by allowing this ad to air worth the potential losses you will incur in the future? Until you announce the rejection of FOF's ad, I will be a former CBS viewer."

I urge all my readers to go to CBS's site and do the same. Please feel free to use and/or amend that text I will admit that I am sucker for the CSI franchise, but I'll give them up gladly, if they air that FOF ad.

More, anon.
Prospero

No comments: