Saturday, November 14, 2009

The Gayest Thing You'll See This Week


How on Earth did I never hear of Dutch "Bear Band" Bearforce1? Apparently formed two years ago as a Boy Band parody, their Disco medley was a target of YouTube parodies which escaped my gaydar (which has proven far from infallible) somehow.

Sadly, my first introduction to them is in the announcement of their break-up. TowleRoad has the full story from Bearotic (may be NSFW), along with photos and two other videos from the Hirsute Hustlers, as well a few of those parodies, here. I've posted their eponymous first* single, below.

Now you may well be asking yourself why I put a picture of Yogi and Boo-Boo, rather than a picture of Bearforce1. Honestly, after you see the clip, you'll realize how gay this picture is. A chubby Bear and his Cub traipsing through the forest, fruit floating in the air and that dirty smile on Boo-Boo's face say it all. To quote Jack MacFarland, "Does a Bear have anonymous sex in the woods?"



* I originally typed the word 'first' as 'fist,' which upon proof-reading, would still be somewhat appropriate...

Ouch! Sorry - I was possessed by the spirit of Stephen Rader, for a moment.

More, very anon.
Prospero

No comments: