Friday, September 19, 2008

8 Million and Counting

The show opens week from tomorrow and there are still 8 million things to do. I'm missing several key sound cues, and I still don't have all the music I need. And there are about a dozen or so practical hand props that are missing. Most of the set is up, and while there is still some facing and painting to be done, it it very beautiful. I made the cast come out into the house after rehearsal tonight so they could see how beautiful it is, and give a round of applause to my amazing TD and his very cool set design. There's still a lot to be done, especially for the Act II set, but I must admit to being especially thrilled with the shadow puppet dirigible - it looks particularly cool.
I'm tired and wired at the same time. Yikes! So much to do.
As always, more of this, anon.
Prospero.

No comments: